Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diving in. Tired of concealers.
11-20-2011, 02:28 PM,
Diving in. Tired of concealers.
Ordered a unit tonight. I contemplated this move for years and then a couple weeks ago something snapped; Why should I be hung up on the idea of wearing a piece but somehow justify using concealers, shaving head or comb over styles? All these techniques are just attempts at disguising a part of me that I am not happy with. Logically there is NO DIFFERENCE. Logically I should also wish to solve this unhappiness with the best technique possible. Judging by some of the photos here, the best solution is a piece.
As far as I am concerned unless you are letting your horseshoe grow out ala Dr Phil or Larry David then one is simply attempting to remedy a problem with their looks via disguising the problem. May as well do a good job at it and be done with it.

I am over it. Time to live life and at least attempt to look my best.

Wish me luck!
11-20-2011, 07:11 PM,
RE: Diving in. Tired of concealers.
good luck!
11-20-2011, 10:07 PM,
You`ve reached the point we all did and finally took the plunge...as you know , you`re entering a new world now...no doubt you`ve read a lot of posts/information here ,so hopefully you`ll be well able to deal with it... the first few days etc. can be a learning-curve but you know you can pop on here any time if you have `teething` problems, but I hope it`s everything you expect and well-done for making the leap....most people`s only regret is that they didn`t do it sooner ! Paul.
11-26-2011, 10:50 AM,
Totally agree. Concealers can do an excellent job of concealing baldness but they tend to look flat and dull. If you want a healthy looking head of hair without the mess it's usually better to transition to wearing before you get to the point where you HAVE to do it.