Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some words of encouragement
11-20-2011, 12:05 PM,
RE: Some words of encouragement
Ok, I googled ORWG and found some sites that sell it. One site says if it freezes it is completely ruined and if you live in cold climate not to order it. Anybody ever experience this that lives in cold area. Might be dumb question but if true what happens if you have it on your head and it's freezing outside? Lastly does anybody know if local beauty supply chain stores sell glues and tapes i.e Sally's beauty supply, Harmon's?
11-20-2011, 12:30 PM,
I should imagine if it dries on the scalp before applying lacethen the freezing thing won't be a problem, cos it's already set. The suppliers are saying it would go solid in the bottle at very cold temperatures. If you look at Sallys website you can search the word 'glue'. Regards
11-20-2011, 03:23 PM,
Thanks MattNH, I figured that it probably meant during shipping just wanted to make sure since by the time I receive my system and am wearing it's going to be December and freezing out some days.
11-20-2011, 11:24 PM,
The head is the hottest part of the body --we lose most of our body-heat through the head, hence why people with no hair tend to wear hats/caps in winter--to minimise heat-loss. I reckon the `warning`about freezing is more to do with storing the product at very low temperature.