Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front lace Got2be only?
11-22-2011, 07:52 AM,
RE: Front lace Got2be only?
I used a small squirt bottle to apply solvent through the hair to release the bond between the lace and tape. To prevent the solvent from dripping into my eyes, I wrapped a bandana around my forehead. The lace will release from the tape usually with no residue, but that depends on the tape. Alcohol(or any solvent) will dry the hair, but conditioner will bring it back.
11-22-2011, 11:00 AM,
So there should be no residue on the lace if done properly?? No need for cleaning or washing the piece? This is easier than Got2be!
11-22-2011, 12:47 PM,
I found using tape this way very easy- if the tape doesn't cause irritation or cause the hairline to be too thick. My experience is if your bond is 7 days or less, the adhesive on the lace side doesn't break down and get into the hair over time. To me, the advantage of G2BG(or any glue) is I get a more natural looking hairline throughout the full frontal hairline from temple to temple. In my experience, glue gives a better hairline look than tape. I've had trouble getting tape to stick to lace; that's why I applied tape to my head first. For me it is difficult to get tape to get that good transitional hairline. It does take skill. Glue does better. I like G2BG over other glues because it's so easy, quick, and gives good results without using solvents. Why not try tape, solvent glue, and G2BG and see which works best for you?
11-22-2011, 10:43 PM,
i bought a product called hardliner which is similar to the schwazkopf got2bglued as got2bglued is not avail in this country.the stuff never dried and stuck on.however when i put in on my hair.it does dry and get stiff like glue.it is expensive for me to order got2bglued from abroad but if it definitely works then i will.have any guys had problems with the stuff adhering properly.i a have a poly perimeter with lace middle.also have any guys used the vacuum pieces which require no adhesives at all?
11-22-2011, 10:43 PM,
i bought a product called hardliner which is similar to the schwazkopf got2bglued as got2bglued is not avail in this country.the stuff never dried and stuck on.however when i put in on my hair.it does dry and get stiff like glue.it is expensive for me to order got2bglued from abroad but if it definitely works then i will.have any guys had problems with the stuff adhering properly.i a have a poly perimeter with lace middle.also have any guys used the vacuum pieces which require no adhesives at all?
11-23-2011, 05:23 AM,
Try Amazon for `Got2bglued` .... don`t know what country you`re in but I know the American one won`t ship some products to certain countries [ I`d LOVE to know why] but the UK-amazon sells it http://www.amazon.co.uk/Got-Glued-Spikin...264&sr=8-1
Hopefully they would ship to wherever you live......it`s SO cheap as well as easy to use.
Just found their [ UK site] link listing countries they can deliver-to... it`s the first `box`/list which covers beauty/care products. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer...eId=524836