Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom unit help regarding venting
11-19-2011, 05:49 AM,
RE: custom unit help regarding venting
(11-19-2011, 04:53 AM)systemuser Wrote: Thank u Paul. Will contact John.
What would you prefer a freestyle or bodywave?
I know its a personal choice, but just curious what the experienced people prefer.

Hey systemuser,

If I may amplify what Paul said ... forgive me if I'm being repetitive.

You may be "mixing up" types of specifications here. Bodywave refers to the amount of curl that is permed into the hair. Freestyle, Spiky Front, etc. refer to the direction of the hair.

"Freestyle or Bodywave" is not an either/or choice. You can have Bodywave as the choice for the amount of curl, and also choose Freestyle as the direction. I realize this is a little confusing ... because Freestyle means "no preset direction," allowing the wearer more flexibility in "training" the hair into a preferred style. Spiky front is just more locked into an upward style at the front.

Assuming your wearing toppers, the amount of curl should be chosen to match your own side and back hair. The prevailing wisdom is that "dead straight" hair is tough to work with (unless you are of Asian descent, perhaps). Bodywave is a good choice for most who consider their own hair straight ... it just has a slight bend to it. And the curl amount tends to relax and straighten over time as you wash and wear it anyway.

I hope this helps to clarify ...

FB

Messages In This Thread
RE: custom unit help regarding venting - furball - 11-19-2011, 05:49 AM