Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom unit help regarding venting
11-18-2011, 08:01 PM,
RE: custom unit help regarding venting
Hi systemuser...don`t `sweat` too much over it...John will be able to `tweak`the order if you contact him..... you may be getting a little confused with the 2 terms there, so just to clarify:
Ventilation refers to the way the hair is tied [knotted] into /onto the lace and which governs what direction the hair will lie by `default`. The wave refers to the amount of perming that`s done to the hair to give it whatever degree of wave the wearer wants....you can have straight hair or various degrees of `wave` put in it you wish. Freestyle is basically hair which is tied in just a little bit more loosely i.e. not in a `set` direction and allows the wearer to `play`around a bit more when styling etc. which makes it popular with many. I`m no expert so while I don`t know exactly how they get hair to stand up in a `spike`at the front for those who order it, I guess they tie the hair in more tightly and probably a bit denser so it`s like in a `tuft`there--maybe someone can enlighten me !! But anyway, just contact John there and hopefully they won`t have started your system yet, and he can `tweak`your order for you....hope it all goes well for you..regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: custom unit help regarding venting - Paul In Ireland - 11-18-2011, 08:01 PM