Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Procedure
11-15-2011, 04:13 PM,
Shipping Procedure
I'd ask John, but I know he is busy and I don't want to bother him with a bunch of email and such. So I'll just ask quick here, for those of you the order from toplace, do they normally giving you any sort of tracking number or keep you uptodate on how your order is coming along? Or does it just magically show up on your door step one day?
11-15-2011, 08:34 PM,
RE: Shipping Procedure
Well mine always just arrived by normal mail via U.S. postal service, but requiring a signature on receipt. I guess if you asked for delivery by `Fedex` courier system[extra cost] you`d be given the tracking number....... maybe other wearers have a different experience of it.....sometimes I`ve gotten an e-mail from Toplace to let me know the system had just been despatched, so I`d know it would be with me in a few days time. Paul.
11-15-2011, 11:14 PM,
Anyone know the average wait time on receiving your custom systems? Ever get them sooner than later? I ordered mine 2nd week of October and just wondering if Santa should be arriving for Christmas, lol.
11-16-2011, 03:53 AM,
I've ordered 3 or 4 customs now and each time I'm told to wait 5-7 but they have always come sooner. On or just after the 4 week point I get an email saying " Your order has shipped from the factory" and I get it about a week later. It's a far far more relaible service to what I was used to before.