Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roll call- are you here?
11-13-2011, 04:04 AM,
roll call- are you here?
I haven't seen posts lately from Gel or TimGuyPerson. You guys still around here?

Also, I wonder what happened to some others who seemed to fade away from this and other hair forums. These guys used to be big posters on other hair forums. I always valued the input of these guys and then they disappeared. For example, Jake (the guy with the high and tight cut), Hans, Reubin, Maykell, Eric (not the one who started his own company, but the one with the scalp condition), KenJJ, Sesster(Sam), AgentSmith, Looksreal, Steve L, Hollywood, Mike (the guy from Detroit who modeled hair for BA), Meandean, Atlanta Guy, Jonesy, Melonaid, Jerome Russell, FTWGuy, Folliman, JJBaldy, Hairwearer, Boutit, Klifford...

Are you here????
11-13-2011, 06:18 AM,
RE: roll call- are you here?
I was wondering where these guys went too... also Colin, I think he went by Mr. Burns in the forum though (the guy whose before and after picture is on the main page.) Always loved the styles he pulled off...
11-13-2011, 10:49 AM,
The high and tight cut, I remember seeing a pic repeatedly of a super tight cut, like color 1b, almost white wall short sides, and short and spikey on top, almost a crew cut, if he is around, I'd love to know how he pulls off that blending and cut. Awesome, I'm still far too chicken to go that short, if I could get some pointers I might give it a whirl with an old stock piece??
11-14-2011, 04:57 AM,
Maybe they shaved their heads?
11-14-2011, 08:09 AM,
Or got transplants?

Or maybe they are too busy?
11-14-2011, 11:07 AM,
whats wrong with going short? i notcied a lot of people dont like cutting short? i dont bean like a number 1,2,3 or 4. i mean like a nice clean cut style that you can still use gel and product with