Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hairlosshelp
11-13-2011, 03:38 AM,
hairlosshelp
In addition to using this forum, I hope people consider using a neutral site like hairlosshelp to discuss some hair issues that aren't appropriate for this forum. I think Toplace pieces are fantastic, so it's not about that. But it is helpful to be able to discuss all our buying options without the constraints of a forum tied to a hair-selling company. Another big plus I have discovered is being able to send private messages through that other forum. Again, I repeat, this is IN ADDITION to using this forum (not to replace it).
11-13-2011, 05:36 AM,
RE: hairlosshelp
I agree wholeheartedly Dino,in fact i posted this a few weeks ago about this very site and the fact it is actually going to have a new site specifically for hairwearers!
Maybe John will look into that as therewill be hair vendor sections for owners of hair companies to post about their own products which will only add to the information and help that is already over there and here!
There's something that is appealng though about a forum that isn't affiliated to any company and offers balanced views and help for we the hair wearing community.
People should check it out as it's good and welcome addition to here that's for sure!