Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First attachment, need help!!
08-29-2009, 02:29 AM,
First attachment, need help!!
Hi,

So I have just attached my first frontal piece by myself. It went ok (took 3 hours) but some glue has gotten onto the hair at the front making it stick together, how do I go about fixing this without having to take the whole piece off again?

Thanks
Anthony
08-29-2009, 03:31 AM,
Re: First attachment, need help!!
Okay dude! Do NOT pull on it whatever you do . Last thing you need is losing hair for no reason on a nice new piece. Best thing you can do right now is spray some lace release on the hair that is stuck together and leave it for a minute so it loosens out. Then if that has worked wash your hair to get the alcohol out. If you still have to unattach then you should unattach i'm not 100 percent what you've done but you need to use release alcohol if hair is stuck.
08-30-2009, 08:44 AM,
ok, so that didn't really work as well as I hoped. What is my next option, do I need to take it and leave it to soak in something?
08-30-2009, 10:06 AM,
Hi - I'm presuming its still attached so here are two things you could try. Firstly you could rub some baking soda on it and then comb through it and that should work. Secondly you could rub some alchohol onto the hair that has glue in it and again use a fine tooth comb to comb the glue out. Hope these suggestions help.

Best Wishes

Deano
08-30-2009, 02:25 PM,
spray the lace releaser on a comb, and then comb the glue out. this way the alcohol doesn't ruin your bond. no need to take it off.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-31-2009, 05:55 AM,
hey thanks for the replies, the comb idea with lace release on worked. I have another question now though. Because over the last few days I have been putting loads of water on my system and soaking my head in the hope that the glue would come out of the hair, my systems hair seems to have gone flat and lost its bounce. Is there anything I can do to get that bounce back again? As I have just a frontal piece there is a noticeable difference between my natural hair and the flat hair at the front. I have tried shampooing it but it didn't really change much.

Thanks Again
Anthony