Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue liner?
11-12-2011, 04:41 PM,
blue liner?
What is the strongest and most water proof tape? I here its "blue liner" but on Debbie's pages there is only red liner and blue lase.
11-13-2011, 04:36 PM,
RE: blue liner?
I have bought the blue lace from Debbie multiple times, I had also bought a "blue liner" from hair direct once, they dont seem to carry it right now, as far as I understand it is the same thing, I certianly could not tell much of a difference, I assume they are from different companies.. I have used supertape, proflex, walker no shine, blue lace, and blue lace with red liner to ease cleanup. The strongest hold for me was probably blue lace, it is different for everybody, but I tend to be pretty active and tend to sweat alot. The problem I had with blue lace was the cleanup was messy, so now I've been using supertape with scalp protect from Debbie and I've been having good results, without the scalp protecter I dont have much luck with supertape.. I also would be interested to hear anyone else's advice on what tends to be strongest and water proof..
11-13-2011, 08:45 PM,
me too. especially on the waterproof part
11-14-2011, 05:17 AM,
Yes, tapers, please report in! For me its just a temp situation. I only use it when I dont feel like dealing with glue and only use it for 3 or 5 days. I dont know what tape I have but its now gone. Its a white role and I bought it in 04, finally used it up Wink Tells you how often I use tape.

I guess I just need a good strong hold and must be water proof.