Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got 2B Glued Users
11-10-2011, 07:58 AM,
Got 2B Glued Users
Question, I have read a lot about Got 2B Glued, are there any of you that use it as your primary hold? I know many say its good for a cut in but might lift throughout the day. But do any use it and get a good hold all day? I am thinking if it held nice all day it would be great as a daily bond/debond. I think I would prefer sleeping without the unit on if I can pull it off, think it may help it last longer. What do you guys think?
11-10-2011, 08:50 AM,
RE: Got 2B Glued Users
I tried it once, it holds till it gets wet, i got caught in the rain running from the car to the house and it become loose
11-10-2011, 09:09 AM,
I've got a similar thing to Got 2B Glued, I think it's a CVS own brand white gluey stuff. It's water resistant and was a bugger to wash off the piece, the opposite of losing hair when coming into contact with water! I'll look for sure what it's called when I get home, it held really well. Regards
11-10-2011, 10:04 AM,
I use G2BG as my main bond, either for a day or 2, sometimes 3 depending on how much I use. It is NOT for everyone, as it is water soluble. For me, it works fine, even when I sweat. When sweaty, the bond will loosen, and as long as you don't completely sweat it away, it will rebond when your scalp dries. It took me time to learn to use it, but to me it is the best glue i have ever used. If you are interested in using it, search on this forum for numerous entries about it. Again, I love it, but it is NOT suited for everyone.
11-11-2011, 10:42 AM,
I've heard some mixed things about got2b, me personally I wouldn't use it as I need that peace of mind. I stick with blue liner tape, and alternate with stickit or supertape so that my scalp chemistry doesn't get used to one type of adhesive. I only do this every couple of weeks.