Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy products for best prices
11-10-2011, 01:54 AM,
RE: Where to buy products for best prices
I use for a glue a small bottle of extreme hold that i get from the beauty store for nine dollars the hold is excellent and i get about a two week hold out of it, so far i havent gotten any lifting from the edges and my hairline is amazing, the only problem is that after a couple days i have to take rubbing acahol on a q tip to get the dirt out of the hair line, the bottle last me about a month depending on how much i use for attachment, for shampoo i use loreel ever clear, and for conditoner i use aussie three minute miracle< and the hair products i use is paul mitchell tea tree cream < paul mitchell wax works , brylceem , and haywoods lay rite, and got 2 b powder, i like to trade off products to get a diferent look, the best is brylcreem, for applying and washing out, tea tree and wax works are the best for when your in a hurry they hold style pretty well, now with haywoods lay rite, it has a nice smell and is the best hold so far its a pomade and the jar is 7 oz and it has lasted me a year and a half, a new product i just bought is called got 2 b powder , its a new line item, that recently came out, its like a tacl powder just rub it in your hands or sprinkle in your hair, what it does is give you lift for limp hair, i tried it last night nd i put to much in and ended up like the kid from the twilight movie, but with a bit of water in goes down
11-10-2011, 07:34 AM,
Thanks guys I'm getting a lot of great feedback from you! Also, now this might be a shot in the dark, but do you know if there is anywhere to simply buy samples of various glues or tapes to try them out? Glues and tapes are surprisingly expensive so I hate buying a whole roll or bottle to end up deciding that particular product doesn't work well with my skin or whatever.
Also, D B Cooper, does the glue you use have a brand name? I looked up "extreme hold glue" and found a couple different things. I'd love to know which one it is! Thats a very reasonable price!
11-10-2011, 08:56 AM,
sorry the product name is salon pro< comes in regular and extreme, i use extreme