Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get glue out of hair/shower with just tape
11-09-2011, 02:12 AM,
RE: Get glue out of hair/shower with just tape
Oh right---I thought it was in your system hair. Yeah, you`re in the learning-curve just now... there are many glues/tapes as you know and they `behave`differently depending on your body physiology.....some people are delighted with ghost-bond, others not so happy..just depends. Just from memory but do Ghostbond makers recommend you use their glue-melter too ? Did you buy it from the makers[ http://www.prohairlabs.com] ? They have their own remover--I can`t say whether it`s any `better`than let`s say a citrus-based one...naturally enough, they`ll recommend their own product. It doesn`t sound that you are actually ```doing something wrong`` as such... glue residue can easily get onto your growing hair during a de-bond and clean-up......just sounds as if the Ghostbond is kind of `resistant`the Glue melter which is basically Alcohol..... this is just a `teething`issue for you....try a different glue and see how you get one...many guys like `Oil-resistant white glue`` both in terms of strength of hold and ease of clean-up. You obviously need to get your hair properly clean again or the blend-in will not be undetectable to sight..... citrus based fluids are very very good at breaking down glue and tape residue..... that`s why I always advise newbies to have a selection of glues and tapes to hand so that in the event of an initial issue arising, you have a different product in your arsenal which you can try. Just be patient with the glue-melter....it may be a bit tedious but it eventually will remove / clean your growing hair..... but it sounds like Ghost bond is not for you. Cheers .. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get glue out of hair/shower with just tape - Paul In Ireland - 11-09-2011, 02:12 AM