Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy products for best prices
11-10-2011, 01:54 AM,
RE: Where to buy products for best prices
I use for a glue a small bottle of extreme hold that i get from the beauty store for nine dollars the hold is excellent and i get about a two week hold out of it, so far i havent gotten any lifting from the edges and my hairline is amazing, the only problem is that after a couple days i have to take rubbing acahol on a q tip to get the dirt out of the hair line, the bottle last me about a month depending on how much i use for attachment, for shampoo i use loreel ever clear, and for conditoner i use aussie three minute miracle< and the hair products i use is paul mitchell tea tree cream < paul mitchell wax works , brylceem , and haywoods lay rite, and got 2 b powder, i like to trade off products to get a diferent look, the best is brylcreem, for applying and washing out, tea tree and wax works are the best for when your in a hurry they hold style pretty well, now with haywoods lay rite, it has a nice smell and is the best hold so far its a pomade and the jar is 7 oz and it has lasted me a year and a half, a new product i just bought is called got 2 b powder , its a new line item, that recently came out, its like a tacl powder just rub it in your hands or sprinkle in your hair, what it does is give you lift for limp hair, i tried it last night nd i put to much in and ended up like the kid from the twilight movie, but with a bit of water in goes down

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to buy products for best prices - D B COOPER - 11-10-2011, 01:54 AM