Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED ADVICE BUY DIRECT OR SALON ROUTE
08-29-2009, 08:41 PM,
NEED ADVICE BUY DIRECT OR SALON ROUTE
hi im ant 44 from the uk, i'v been using nano fibers for about 7 years(med brown)
had a good head of hair still have apart from frontal hl to front of crown, the days of using nanogen are comming to an end i never thought they would, i hoped my hair loss would remain at its current stage and i'd be happy to use my conealer.
i' only used it at the front, sides and back are ok, normally are for most folk( mpb resistant areas)
so i'm a expert with nanogens i suppose , well no supposing ,its like wearing a system is a learning curve.
money's tight, plucked up the courage to book an appoinment a few months ago with advanced hair studio,i was seen by a male asst 30 something who was a wearer full system.they quoted £1500 , i was devistated i thought this is my answer.
then he rang me a few days later at home and seid £900(god they make thease prices up) there artificialy inflated so when they knock of a few hundred there still way into profit, not to mention,the 6 weekly re attachment service £60.00
i may have answered my ow question here,
but for a newbie do you think i could go for a stock peice online i'v found a good company, and pay a hairdresser to cut it in.
then i'll need help attaching.
please help i'm getting very down,and need to do something soon, well now

p's (are there any good contacts members here in the north east of the uk)

understanding youre situation totaly
anthony
08-29-2009, 09:46 PM,
Re: NEED ADVICE BUY DIRECT OR SALON ROUTE
hi antwanty

im not sure of anybody in the north east. but martin in the north west may be a hour and half drive (i think)
hes a great hairdresser well worth a drive you can have a good chat he knows his stuff