Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair line questions
11-10-2011, 03:25 PM,
RE: Hair line questions
Hairenough, thanks for your response. I use ORWG and I love its hold, but I have the same problem with it sticking to the lace after removal making it hard to clean up. Does using two layers of ORWG and then two layers of invisibond make it so it's as easy to clean up as using only invisibond? Or does it just make it a little bit easier than using only ORWG? I guess I'm asking if you still get a good amount of glue left in the lace after removal using your method.

Thanks
11-10-2011, 07:47 PM,
Combining the glues makes it a bit better but the ORWG still gets in the lace. I don't like using things like C22 to clean the lace because the oil gets into the knots and can cause premature shedding. ORWG is a beeatch for messing up my lace.
11-10-2011, 07:47 PM,
Combining the glues makes it a bit better but the ORWG still gets in the lace. I don't like using things like C22 to clean the lace because the oil gets into the knots and can cause premature shedding. ORWG is a beeatch for messing up my lace.
11-11-2011, 06:26 AM,
What if you just used Invisi-bond? What kind of bond would you get w/4 layers? I think I'd accept the trade off between # of days it holds and messy clean up. I only use 1-2 layers of ORWG and it's a mess in the lace. Sucks cuz it's such a great glue.
11-11-2011, 06:46 AM,
Invisibond on its own only gives about 3-4 days realistically with no lifting, then it starts to lift at the front and I have to either hide the hairline or detach. That is with 4 layers. 3-4 Days is far too short a hold. Detaching that often wears out the piece.
11-11-2011, 06:46 AM,
Invisibond on its own only gives about 3-4 days realistically with no lifting, then it starts to lift at the front and I have to either hide the hairline or detach. That is with 4 layers. 3-4 Days is far too short a hold. Detaching that often wears out the piece.