Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free style or spiky front help from new wearer
11-08-2011, 08:04 PM,
RE: free style or spiky front help from new wearer
You can apply `Nair` or `veet` [those hair-removal creams women use] carefully to the knots, before the application of Knot-sealer [if you are intending to apply it--I recommend you do so] Be aware that not all the hair will shed/brush out immediately --some more will come out in the next day or two, so go `easy` initially. Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPULkcyVD2Y
(11-08-2011, 06:15 AM)Hairenough Wrote: What actually is spikey front compared with freestyle? Is it flatback?

Spikey front is literally just that... hair is standing-up /spiked-up at the front. It`s a nice style but it does expose the hairline...you can see a pic if you click on the `Photo Gallery` tab at the top of the page....it`s a `sliding`photo gallery which move from right-to-left across the screen.... it moves quickly....just hover your cursor/mouse over the pics as they move and they go slower......keep an eye out for the 2nd-last one... it`s a spikey front.... just so you know which one I mean, the one next to it is of 4 guys with their eye area blacked out, and the next/last one is the blue `American hair loss Association` logo. Also be aware that the photo gallery is not viewable with some browsers....my Google Chrome will not open it... I can view it fine using `Firefox`.... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: free style or spiky front help from new wearer - Paul In Ireland - 11-08-2011, 08:04 PM