Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free style or spiky front help from new wearer
11-09-2011, 07:22 AM,
RE: free style or spiky front help from new wearer
Thanks Paul. Oh wow I don't know if it's just firefox or what but the gallery is not working so well for me. The thumnails block half the main photo so I can't even see all of the pic when each one comes up.
11-09-2011, 08:28 AM,
I see that all right..but still you can fairly well see the larger pic... I just had a look again now using Firefox... there`s nothing wrong with your browser.. I see the selection of pics has changed a bit too since this morning.. JRob is in there and I`m next to him wearing a topper ..lol ! Will Young in there too I see..didn`t know he wore, although I saw him on TV last year in a documentary about his life/work etc. ....he had fairly noticeable hair loss.... then a TV concert was screened about 2 months back and I noticed his fuller hair, so I assumed it was a system. I see you began a new thread regarding him.... hmmm, he`s a very relaxed guy so I`d say he`d have no problem with people knowing he wears,and I must say it looks excellent on him.
11-09-2011, 06:40 PM,
Thank you Paul. That was very helpful.

Systemuser
11-09-2011, 07:51 PM,
Ok guys .. I had an e mail back from John... I just asked him to give it `officially ` regarding the graduation question... I had said all stocks are graduated, just couldn`t remember where it was down in `black and white` and suggested to John that the fact that systems are graduated should be added to/ noted on the stock-ordering page. Here`s his reply :

Nov 7 (2 days ago)
Toplace USA [email protected]

Yes, all stocks units are graduated. So are all the custom units by
default. I can count on one hand the number of customers that order a
non-graduated front. They're all young guys in their 20's and can pull
it off. Ironically, ``Mr Burns`` [the before/after pic on the home
page] is a non-graduated front. But it's very rare. Non-graduated
fronts are a 'wall of hair.'
Cheers all... Paul.