Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stick-it tape
11-07-2011, 05:49 AM,
Stick-it tape
Have bought some Stick-it tape and used it for the past month or so. Honest opinion. Very average. I don't think it holds that well and after 2/3 days itches like mad. While Blue liner is a lot harder to clean up, it is a solid hold for as long as you wish. Wondered what other people's opinions of it were?
11-07-2011, 07:26 AM,
RE: Stick-it tape
(11-07-2011, 05:49 AM)tunners Wrote: Have bought some Stick-it tape and used it for the past month or so. Honest opinion. Very average. I don't think it holds that well and after 2/3 days itches like mad. While Blue liner is a lot harder to clean up, it is a solid hold for as long as you wish. Wondered what other people's opinions of it were?

I love Stick I tape. I get a solid 1 week bond with easy cleanup, but I am one of the lucky ones, I get the advertised bonding time on the tapes and glues that I have tried, and no scalp issues.
11-07-2011, 11:10 AM,
Hey, what's up Tunners? Good to see you are still around.

I like Stick It tape. It doesn't hold as long as blue liner but it doesn't have the shine, it's less messy, and it doesn't cause irritation at the nape.
11-08-2011, 10:01 AM,
Hey man,

Good to see your still about to!!

I don't know if I am getting some poor tape here in the UK! Is it like grease proof paper with glue on both side? I find it does come off easy for clean up but I am struggling to get a good solid hold!!

Just ordered one from John here, need a new one and want some consistency!!!
11-08-2011, 11:40 AM,
I love Stick It tape. It's made life much easier for me. Maybe you got a bad batch Tunners.
11-10-2011, 11:16 AM,
(11-08-2011, 11:40 AM)dino1 Wrote: I love Stick It tape. It's made life much easier for me. Maybe you got a bad batch Tunners.

How long is the hold for you?

I use stick it tape and blue liner, kinda alernating each strips. I use stickit mainly at the sides and temple, where I dont want any shedding. But blue liner gives me peace of mind. Stickit I've found doesnt hold as well after I've been exercising. When I take the piece off, the blue liner still has some stickyness, but the stickit has none...however this makes it easier to remove. I like to wear for 5-7 days.