Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl needs some help
11-12-2011, 03:06 AM,
RE: Girl needs some help
No, no, i didn't think about the lace. Just toplace having a branch-office in Italy.
As now i have to pay an international shipping, and it's quite high
11-12-2011, 03:52 AM,
Ah yeah, I saw it too. They have the domain name & site but it hasn't been updated since January '11. Perhaps it's a work in progress? These pieces from TL are of such good quality, & at a fair price, that I would order if I still lived in Europe & had to pay expensive shipping. Regards
11-12-2011, 04:37 AM,
Thank you, MattNH. Yes, i probably will order anyways.

Debbie answered : ''since you have your own hairline and the piece will sit behind that, I recommend going with a knotted skin base. go for the indian hair that toplace sells with a slight wave.
the bond is so strong with a skin base, it'll stay on long and strong!!!!!
hope this helps you out. I have a salon client with 22" long hair and this is what we've found works the best for her.''

Which one is it from here? http://www.toplace.com/style-options.html
11-12-2011, 04:46 AM,
I would say she means the TL400 PSB (Poly Skin Base)...but it seems the hairs are injected rather than knotted. What Deb has recommended seems to be a mix of 2 bases/styles that aren't options. Perhaps you can email her again & ask her to specify what 'she' would actually order for someone. That way you can copy what she does. Regards
11-12-2011, 11:46 AM,
She says she doesn't know it by name on this site, but to ask for knotted skin base. hm... I've send question to toplace already.
So this base should be more durable, right?
11-12-2011, 04:44 PM,
yeah any type of skin or Polly base is impossible to cut or tear. Make sure you have a perfect template! Nothing worse that having a poly base fold up. Note: most of these bases are perimeter with lase in the middle. She may be talking of a base over all and I would not be aware of that.
11-13-2011, 05:36 AM,
ulao - Click on the style options tab at the top. These will show the bases TL do. Regards
11-16-2011, 04:41 AM,
Does anyone of you wears poly base?