Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public
11-07-2011, 11:19 AM,
RE: Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public
These kinds of stories are great!

Awhile back I was talking to a couple of girls in a bar on a Sunday afternoon after a Magic game. They commented on my full cap mohawk, and started to tell me how they had a business idea where they wanted to sell "faux fro-hawks" after they had seen one on MR. T in the new A-Team movie. I asked them how they could tell that it wasn't real, and they both looked me in the eye and said in unison "Oh we can ALWAYS tell!".

I thought this was hilarious so I pointed out to them that they were incorrect, that I was indeed wearing a faux mohawk. They either didn't believe me, they were embarassed for bringing it up, or they were simply tongue tied, because all they could do at that point was look at me with a puzzled look on their faces.

Other people are more scared of the topic of hairpieces than we are. 99% of the time if someone is talking about it openly in front of you it means they have absolutely no clue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public - JRob - 11-07-2011, 11:19 AM