Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public
11-06-2011, 01:08 AM,
RE: Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public
(11-05-2011, 10:04 PM)elvis Wrote: lift and seperate from the blend? or like lift up and debond?? 0_o

The blend ... I sense your worry about these things coming off ... believe what you read here ... even a haphazard bond is not coming off easily, especially around the back and sides. The fronts will start to lift first, mostly due to styling stress, and the critical aspect of exposed hairlines ... maybe a bit more oily in front, too.

I should point out that my only experiences are with a salon (still chinese pieces, on par w/ what else is available at online vendors), and frankly their matching of my hair texture, fineness, etc. is inconsistent. So, a really good match of color, density, texture might even make hats or high wind less of an issue.

And a lot of these worries about what's ON our heads, are only IN our heads Wink ... even people w/ perfect, full heads of hair get hat head, bed head, wind blown hair and bad hair days. If you're new to wearing, you'll be surprised how little people really notice.

Lastly ... hats ... my experience is better wearing, even with worrying about detectable differences between my hair and the system hair ... as compared to when I wore hats to cover my hair loss ... taking my hat off AT ALL was out of the question (also because of transplant scars). Now, a little water and a brush ... good to go.

FB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public - furball - 11-06-2011, 01:08 AM