Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
For Jrob
11-06-2011, 09:53 PM,
RE: For Jrob
Taking the plunge into Fullcap wearing , I too had all sorts of things running through my mind...what if this, what if that etc. [not being `smart`with you at all now] but I think in the end I just decided, after doing my research on JRob`s site [hairjive.com] and reading on here of other Fullcap stories, I just said `to hell with it`..I`m going to make a reasonable `stab`at a template and go with a style which would be more `forgiving` in terms of not exposing too much at the front/temples .....yes I was most concerned at the nape area as I `d read about the movement there and I was also afraid the ventilation might be `off` and the hair wouldnt sit in against the skin and look very `wiggy`---- I just made my best `guesstimate` in terms of the nape .....had the perimeter sitting just below the occipital bone but conscious not to have say, 3 inches of hair hanging down from that point..no prizes for imagining how that would look....the natural curl/bounce of the hair would probably make it stand out from the nape....I don`t wear long hair anyway so I`m finding a length of just marginally over an inch is fine... I feel cutting right up to the perimeter would lead into other issues or to put it another way-- it would be the opposite of leaving it too long..... I guess a happy medium is what to aim for...... I know it can be daunting `thinking `about it but there comes a time when you just have to say `Hey ..I`m just going to go for this ` and make the leap... you can always `tweak` things on your next order--- I`d always recommend having 2 systems to hand [topper or fullcap] in case of some unforeseen disaster such as the dog attacking your system while you`re in the shower, thinking it was the next-door neighbour`s cat after sneaking in [joke!] but for my first Fullcap I only ordered one ,so that any things that needed to be `tweaked`, could be factored-in immediately simply by ordering a 2nd system by contacting John. I figured if I ordered 2 system together and there was some issue, well then that would be 2 systems I wasn`t 100% happy with rather than one.....so I just got 1 initially just to `see`and then immediately ordered a 2nd once the first was styled-in. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
For Jrob - cowboy - 11-01-2011, 02:26 PM
RE: For Jrob - JRob - 11-03-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: For Jrob - cowboy - 11-03-2011, 10:47 PM
RE: For Jrob - JRob - 11-07-2011, 11:04 AM
RE: For Jrob - cowboy - 11-06-2011, 08:12 PM
RE: For Jrob - Paul In Ireland - 11-06-2011, 09:53 PM