Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
11-06-2011, 09:27 PM,
RE: Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
I think I`d consider following furball`s suggestion...at worst you`ll be out a few hundred [small beer in terms of what those drugs will cost]...your centre bit still seems ok albeit that it`s hard to distinguish if you have concealers on it , but the general wisdom is to hold on to as much of what you`ve got for as long as possible. Another guy had 2 triangular partials he was wearing a while back and they looked fine....if you`re `unsure`/wary of cutting a stock, simply make 2 triangular-shaped cardboard cut-outs of the area to be covered... mark the `front` `back` and `top`bit [where it`ll meet your `island`] and which is left temple and which is right ..send them to Debbie ,and John can send her a stock and she`ll trim 2 `bits` out of the stock . Might be worth a thought....she can send you a few supplies too in with the partials......some knot-sealer applied to both will help avoid fraying-in of the lace after it`s been trimmed. I think furball is right in the color-- 1b is `off`black [looks a little brown in strong natural light] and even if it looks very dark when you get it, once it`s been shampooed 2 or 3 times etc. the color will `lift`...anyway, any possible color-difference can be disguised by using a styling product like `Brylcreem`--- it certainly would be worth a thought..... Paul.
ps...Debbie could also trim/style the hair, so it would be ready to wear on delivery, to save you going to a stylist... bear in mind, stocks are freestyle, so I`d only apply knot sealer after about 10 days of wearing/ `training`the hair into whatever direction you normally wear it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added - Paul In Ireland - 11-06-2011, 09:27 PM