Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
11-01-2011, 02:32 PM,
RE: Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads
Thanks for the replies so far. Some questions/comments:

@porcupine- I understand your points you make by taking both sides, but I'm not sure if I want to consider getting a transplant because there's a lot of risks involved and getting good results can be rare. So I was just considering takin proprecia to hold on as long as possible and then transition into a system anyways. It's just a matter of if I should try it now or try to stall for as long as possible before making the switch

@Thinningdude: your thoughts on proprecia are similar to my concerns now. I'm just thinking that blocking dht for extended period of time may mess with the endocrine system. Also, I have also been thinking that dht may be more important to a mans body than people give it credit for, so by blocking it for the sole purpose of hair it may be unhealthy in the long run

@jordo06: sorry to hear about your botched transplant. Thats one of the reasons transplants may not always be good for everyone. I hope trying a hairpiece works out for you this time , since you tried everything else you kind of have nothing left but to give wearing a shot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads - drew100 - 11-01-2011, 02:32 PM