Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
10-31-2011, 03:49 AM,
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
(10-30-2011, 04:49 AM)elvis Wrote: good luck bro. i also just quit the propecia poison! I have a question though. why would your hair texture and texture from the piece not match well? were you using sythetic hairs or something? was it a major difference? how did it feel?
what was it about the piece that was bad?

Elvis,

I know many guys who are on propecia and have no sides but unfortunately I guess I/we are in the minority. To answer your question the piece I received is real human hair but the texture of the hair is definately different from my own. The hair on the piece is more shiney and has a higher diameter hair shaft if that makes any sense. Though the hair on the piece is human it almost seems synthetic, reminds me of hair you would find on a doll. I'm hoping that the piece the salon sold me is of lower quality and that is why the hair isn't up to my expectations. The other problem with the piece is that I specifically ordered the piece freestyle with no crown and it came in with a crown. Because it is a crown partial the thing is nothing but a crown swirl which is definately not going to work with my hair style. I also ordered the hair straight and it came in with a wave to it which also won't work as I have poker straight hair. That may not be as much of an issue because I am planning on cutting it down to about an inch as I like to keep my hair as short as possible so the wave wouldn't be as obvious. Hope this answers your question, I'll keep the forum updated on my exploits.

Messages In This Thread
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys! - Porcupine - 10-31-2011, 03:49 AM