Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
10-30-2011, 03:59 AM,
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
I have had 5,000 transplants in the front two thirds of my hairline and this is what I am attempting to pull off. I went a long time on propecia which did a good job of keeping the hair in the crown area in tact. I have been experiencing side effects from the drug and have decided to stop it and use a partial piece for the crown. I went to a local salon and had them fit me up with a template, I ordered and received a unit ($650) from them which didn't turn out to be exactly what I wanted. I basically went the salon route at first because i had reservations about getting the template correct for a partial. But now that i have a good template I have been in touch with John and I am going to send him the piece and have him copy it with some minor changes. After receiving the piece from the salon I can say that my biggest concern will be blending the hair on the unit with my existing hair. I went with light density but the real issue as it appears to me will be the difference in texture between the real existing hair and the hair on the piece. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'll keep the forum updated on my results once I have made the transition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys! - Porcupine - 10-30-2011, 03:59 AM