Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
10-30-2011, 03:23 AM,
transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/ev...umid=36824

thoughts?
I already have some transplants on my hairline. I think i would need slightly a little more to make it dense enough to wear with a system.
apparantly this guy has NO issues styling his hair and revealing his harline completely on a full time basis

i would assume this take the issues about unproperly bleached knots out of the equation, it helps you feel a lot more secure about your hairline, allows you to style you hair with hairline showing with complete confidence and im sure it also helps makes things more forgiving when you start getting slight frontal lifting.
10-30-2011, 03:33 AM,
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
Yeah I think that's a well known option, I haven't got the money for a transplant. Not sure how easy the transition would be with a hair transplant AND the start of wearing the piece, which would come first (chicken or the egg situation)? The photos were posted 2005 so that idea has been around several years. Regards
10-30-2011, 03:48 AM,
well i had a transplant and wasnt happy with the results. my system whould be in soon and the lady who is doing my cut in said that i have enough hair in my hairline to have the system attatched behind it. so i guess some time into my wearing days i will get another small transplant to make my hairline denser. So i guess from all my bad luck in life (hair-wise) i may have gotten slightly some luck out of it. lol
10-30-2011, 03:59 AM,
I have had 5,000 transplants in the front two thirds of my hairline and this is what I am attempting to pull off. I went a long time on propecia which did a good job of keeping the hair in the crown area in tact. I have been experiencing side effects from the drug and have decided to stop it and use a partial piece for the crown. I went to a local salon and had them fit me up with a template, I ordered and received a unit ($650) from them which didn't turn out to be exactly what I wanted. I basically went the salon route at first because i had reservations about getting the template correct for a partial. But now that i have a good template I have been in touch with John and I am going to send him the piece and have him copy it with some minor changes. After receiving the piece from the salon I can say that my biggest concern will be blending the hair on the unit with my existing hair. I went with light density but the real issue as it appears to me will be the difference in texture between the real existing hair and the hair on the piece. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'll keep the forum updated on my results once I have made the transition.
10-30-2011, 04:49 AM,
good luck bro. i also just quit the propecia poison! I have a question though. why would your hair texture and texture from the piece not match well? were you using sythetic hairs or something? was it a major difference? how did it feel?
what was it about the piece that was bad?
10-30-2011, 05:22 AM,
the bigest problem is, you have to wait a year.
I dont know how i could manage to wear a hat a whole year?
10-30-2011, 05:25 AM,
why wear a hat? why cant you just wear your hair system behind where you get the transplants and just dont show hairline for a couple of months? till it starts growing in well enough
10-30-2011, 05:49 AM,
because i dont want to damage the new hair with glue and so on
10-30-2011, 06:02 AM,
the glue wouldnt cause any damage 2weeks post op

uless you are planning on pasting glue over it 24/7 which wouldnt happen because my previous question was 'why not wear ur system right behind where u got the transplants'
10-30-2011, 06:56 AM,
My experence is a lace front looks much better than "most" transplant fronts!