Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ventilation question (template pics)
10-29-2011, 08:57 PM,
ventilation question (template pics)
I m sending this template..Any advice for flap ventilation?
with this style

Attached Files Image(s)

10-29-2011, 09:27 PM,
RE: ventilation question
The best thing to do really rather than `sweating` over getting spec. bang-on is to enclose pics of your side/back hair [so they can see what way it lies naturally and it`s density ] and if that last pic is the style you`d like to have, just enclose that too and they`ll replicate it ..the template looks fine--I`d enclose the 2 pics of it sitting on your head as it`ll give the factory a proper idea of how things are..... just pop your contact-details etc. in the envelope along with a pencil-diameter sized hair sample [ just pop a small rubber band around it to hold the hairs together tightly] Just send it in by normal mail rather than signature-required, and John will e-mail you a Paypal invoice if you haven`t paid on line yet, when he receives your template. Best wishes with it ..I`m sure it`ll be just fine....just order in your supplies in the meantime....there are some recent threads covering the type of things you need to start you off...regards, Paul.
10-29-2011, 09:49 PM,
Thank you very much Paul.Regards
10-29-2011, 09:49 PM,
I'm not sure what others will say but that front hairline looks a bit pointed? I think most people require a softer & straighter hairline...just my thoughts. Regards
10-29-2011, 10:08 PM,
Actually you`re right there MattNH... it is a bit pointed....you might just want to `round`it a little at the very front there....you might need to add a tiny bit more material either side of that front `point` just to give a little more of a gentle curve, or just nip off that little `point`.. it looks from the side-view including the flaps, that just that very front `tip` might need to be very slightly trimmed to give a `curve` Regards, Paul.
10-29-2011, 10:10 PM,
I think it s right.Good advice..
10-29-2011, 10:19 PM,
Yeah and whichever way go do it, just make sure you follow your actual/real hairline.....if you frown or otherwise crease your forehead, you`ll see that the scalp skin doesn`t move whereas the forehead skin does... just trace/mark the line/curve by drawing a line using the back spine of a comb[not the teeth] ..the mark will remain visible for quite a while so you`ll be able to adjust your template to suit...... good luck.
10-30-2011, 01:53 AM,
Very kind of you...The funniest thing is that I have made this template following my real line..I mean the real line that I used to have when I still had my hair..
10-30-2011, 05:26 AM,
RE: ventilation question (template pics)
Well if that`s the case fante, just marginally trim that little point to take the `sharpness` off it..the normal`rule`is to follow your original hairline... if you look at the last pic with the guy with a system sitting on his head, you can see a gentle curve on it... that would probably look more natural on you than a point ..it`s a very very `small`thing anyway and the template looks nicely-done.
10-31-2011, 12:09 PM,
RE: ventilation question (template pics)
Still thank.Regards