Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Paul From Ireland
10-31-2011, 09:50 AM,
RE: Question for Paul From Ireland
OK ..well took a few pics....please bear with them as it`s very hard to hold a cam. behind the head and aim/focus properly. The pics are a bit deceptive in terms of the impression they give of the length of that bit of remaining growing hair and the distance from the occipital bone [marked with a black dot] and the black line which is the line along which the perimeter sits..... from that black line down to the tips of the growing hair is marginally over an inch...... hope that helps you there expriest. Also took a shot of the Brylcreem and my trusty bottle of `Enhance`.
I applied Brylcreem 3 days ago to the system and simply misted it to freshen it up today and yesterday.... if you look closely at the bit of system hair you`ll see a sheen off it [I was using a flash on the cam at the time] but it gives an idea of how that pomade looks/is on the hair. Also, you`ll notice a little strip of tape with the white backing-paper still on, applied/sitting just on the line....that`s where I attach....that little strip is enough to hold the system on....I`m totally lazy and don`t bother with full perimeter bonds. Cheers, Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Question for Paul From Ireland - expriest - 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
RE: Question for Paul From Ireland - Paul In Ireland - 10-31-2011, 09:50 AM