Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Paul From Ireland
10-28-2011, 10:53 PM,
RE: Question for Paul From Ireland
Hi expriest..... can I just clarify a point which I`ve read a few people saying [ not that it `bothers`me or anything but please `indulge`me ..I`m not being `prickly` with anyone] Just because a tiny amount of growing hair is `kept, doesn`t mean a system is not a `Fullcap`.
If I shaved off my tiny bit of remaining hair, it would not mean I`d need to send in a new and slightly bigger template.... I simply kept it to `soften`the look --especially at the sideburn area. My system hair simply covers/sits `over`the little bit of growing hair, but the edge/perimeter is in exactly the same position in the skin as it would be if there was no growing hair. I`ll attach a pic or two to show what I mean, shortly after I post this reply.
Now to answer your question.....hmmm.... I don`t think there is anything in particular that I muse-over and kind of say `` wish I`d done that differently`...Dino was saying a few days ago that he finds the bit of hair at the nape can tend to curl out/up a bit .. I suggested maybe getting a little bit of extra density for that area..just at the nape .... I have 2 Fullcaps --the first one came back with a VERY high density which I had to thin considerably but I noticed that the nape hair `stays` nicely in against the skin there, whereas the second [most recently-delivered] system which has a much lighter density, can tend to be a little bit more inclined to be a bit `wispy` kind of `rats -tails` because the density is a lot lighter....my guess is [ and it`s only a guess] that a high/er density at the nape adds to the hair `rigidity` and it`s much more likely to hold the style there after it`s styled... depending on your overall density , and allowing for an age-appropriate density, possibly an extra 10% just for that last 3/4s of an inch or so at the nape, may ensure a nice `look` at the back/nape area, which to my mind is just as [if not more] important as the front hairline. I`ll pop on a few pics shortly....hope that helps with your specs. Cheers for now... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Question for Paul From Ireland - expriest - 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
RE: Question for Paul From Ireland - Paul In Ireland - 10-28-2011, 10:53 PM