Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding hair?
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM,
adding hair?
In a result do to unfortunate terms my current unit has shredded a bit too much. I tried to resurrect an old unit but ( see other post ) but its basically is now unusable. However I did get a few thousand hairs from it ( not intended ). IS there anyone that can explain a producer of adding hair to my current units bald spot for me, and how long this would take?

Ok quick thought, could I cut out part of the old lace and pull the hairs though form the underside? Do you think that would show up?
10-27-2011, 04:11 PM,
RE: adding hair?
(10-27-2011, 11:26 AM)ulao Wrote: In a result do to unfortunate terms my current unit has shredded a bit too much. I tried to resurrect an old unit but ( see other post ) but its basically is now unusable. However I did get a few thousand hairs from it ( not intended ). IS there anyone that can explain a producer of adding hair to my current units bald spot for me, and how long this would take?

Ok quick thought, could I cut out part of the old lace and pull the hairs though form the underside? Do you think that would show up?

Adding hair is very expensive, and not worth it. Throw them in the circular file and order a new piece.
10-27-2011, 09:30 PM,
Debbie can do some `patching`/adding some hair as far as I know....have a look at her site and contact her..she may be able to help out. http://splitendshairreplacement.com/ but you`d need to order a new system immediately..... `patching`up an old system will only last a short time. Paul.
10-28-2011, 02:16 AM,
Both Winstonage and Paul are right. Debbie has a ventilator that can do light jobs. Winstonage is right about the circular file. Remember that when you're adding hair to a unit you're mixing old hair with new hair so you've got a 'half new system.' For a little more you can get a whole new unit and look your best.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-28-2011, 04:00 PM,
John, weird you reply here but not in email?

Yeah, I sort of did what I could but no such luck trying to recondition my old unit so Monday is going to be a very hard day to get though. Planning on wearing a hat, just need to come up with a good excuse when I'm asked why I'm wearing one. Not to mention its against dress code, I dread this... FU BA!