Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fake stubbles
10-26-2011, 02:07 PM,
fake stubbles
Not sure this has ever been talked about or attempted before or not but I can find any talk about it on the net.

One of my biggest reason for not shaving my head is the fact it shows after 2 days ( the missing hair areas that is ). I was thinking, how hard would it be to fake stubbles? Sure to the touch is one thing but for a quick or even close up look?

Just wanted to throw that out there.
10-26-2011, 03:18 PM,
RE: fake stubbles
There is a tattooing process that is used to mimic stubble. It's a bit too permanent for my tastes but the pictures I have seen look pretty good.
10-26-2011, 08:33 PM,
The pics look good but for fair skinned people the real life result is not that realistic. People will know something is up. Also, in bright light there will be an unnatural shine from the skin thaat real stubble doesn't give off. I have had it done and well, I'm wearing wigs now so you can get an idea of how much of a success it was from that.
10-26-2011, 08:33 PM,
The pics look good but for fair skinned people the real life result is not that realistic. People will know something is up. Also, in bright light there will be an unnatural shine from the skin thaat real stubble doesn't give off. I have had it done and well, I'm wearing wigs now so you can get an idea of how much of a success it was from that.
10-27-2011, 10:39 AM,
I would have to agree that would not be easy to pull off. There would almost have to be a product that had a texture to it. I mean its not like people dont attach crap to them selves with all that cray surface piercings these days. Well, I was just curious.