Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System ordered, Thanks to all who helped this newbie!
10-24-2011, 11:58 AM,
System ordered, Thanks to all who helped this newbie!
Just want to thank all who helped me order my first system. Would never have done it had I not found this site. Excited yet nervous bout getting into the whole wearing and maintaining aspect of systems. Gotta say thanks to both The Count and John of toplace for directing me to Didi and the salon she works at. So glad I had a professional do my measurements and can't wait to get my topper and then cut in and see how it looks. Will do before after photos when I receive. Thanks again everyone.
10-26-2011, 06:30 AM,
RE: System ordered, Thanks to all who helped this newbie!
(10-24-2011, 11:58 AM)EricInNY Wrote: Just want to thank all who helped me order my first system. Would never have done it had I not found this site. Excited yet nervous bout getting into the whole wearing and maintaining aspect of systems. Gotta say thanks to both The Count and John of toplace for directing me to Didi and the salon she works at. So glad I had a professional do my measurements and can't wait to get my topper and then cut in and see how it looks. Will do before after photos when I receive. Thanks again everyone.

Good luck with it Eric. Youre not alone, I am waiting my first unit too, as are a few other members on here I have spoken to.

I look forward to seeing your pics!
10-26-2011, 09:35 AM,
RE: System ordered, Thanks to all who helped this newbie!
Thanks Benq, good luck with yours as well, was told will see it in 6-7 weeks, gonna go have it cut in and hoping it looks great. Let us know if your happy with yours after you receive, I'll do same.