Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Natural looking temples with lace.
10-23-2011, 08:54 AM,
Natural looking temples with lace.
Why is it difficult/impossible to achieve natural looking temple with lace unit? I am talking about temple that you can completely expose with hair brushed back..

Lace visibility is clearly not an issue as front hairline can be easily exposed with good bonding without lace ever being visible. Is it the ventilation/density issue?
10-23-2011, 10:02 AM,
RE: Natural looking temples with lace.
(10-23-2011, 08:54 AM)Gogetter Wrote: Why is it difficult/impossible to achieve natural looking temple with lace unit? I am talking about temple that you can completely expose with hair brushed back..

Lace visibility is clearly not an issue as front hairline can be easily exposed with good bonding without lace ever being visible. Is it the ventilation/density issue?

I think you answered your own question. Good ventilation and proper density are needed to "sell" the temples.
10-23-2011, 10:52 AM,
(10-23-2011, 10:02 AM)winstonage Wrote:
(10-23-2011, 08:54 AM)Gogetter Wrote: Why is it difficult/impossible to achieve natural looking temple with lace unit? I am talking about temple that you can completely expose with hair brushed back..

I think you answered your own question. Good ventilation and proper density are needed to "sell" the temples.

Agree 100%.

My theory is that since the full cap thing is still pretty new for men that the factories aren't yet up to speed when it comes to ventilating the temples properly for a short cut. If they are used to making these for women who tend to keep the hair longer, up until now there was little need to scrutinize the craftsmanship in that part of the unit.

Hopefully as things continue to progress and more men start to order full caps they will get on board. They absolutely have the capability to do it.
10-23-2011, 11:01 AM,
when you guys say temples are u referreing the the hair on the side of your hairline or are you talking about temple points.. like the triangle shaped thing above your side burns? i always get confused by these two lol sorry
10-24-2011, 03:59 AM,
elvis, i think they are talking about temple points, the triangle thing above the sideburns
10-24-2011, 11:24 AM,
ya, i think those are hard to get right. i decided to just keep my bio temple points
10-26-2011, 10:02 PM,
For good natural temples then order 10% less density in that area and that coupled with good ventilation,hair direction side and down,will give you a very natural looking temple area.