Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about front hair line
10-23-2011, 04:56 AM,
RE: question about front hair line
The style I think you're talking about isn't hard to achieve if you will only be showing part of your hairline (the middle) and combing the temples forward. I think this is a great option for hairwearers and it looks clean and modern.

Re: shine: I think there are methods to reduce this that people have talked about (talcum powder, tapping the glue on your head with your finger to dull it before attaching, using a different glue etc). The main problem with hairlines: poorly bleached knots. It will look like little tiny bugs at the end of each hair shaft, not cool. People may not know it's a piece, but they will definitely think you got plugs or something, it will look odd. Even if the knots are well bleached it's hard to have a completely exposed hairline (the entire hairline including temples completely exposed). This is due to the fact that during an "attachment cycle" you are bound to have a little bit of lift or perhaps a tiny wrinkle here and there. And we can't get attachments perfect every time. This is a fact of wearing, your hair isn't going to look the best all the time. Having the option to hide some of your hairline provides a nice buffer to those days that something has gone wrong (a lift, a wrinkle, a couple hairs stuck etc).

HTH

Messages In This Thread
question about front hair line - elvis - 10-22-2011, 06:42 PM
RE: question about front hair line - expriest - 10-23-2011, 04:56 AM
RE: question about front hair line - elvis - 10-23-2011, 11:12 AM
RE: question about front hair line - elvis - 10-23-2011, 12:12 PM