Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent/current Fullcap pics
10-23-2011, 08:36 PM,
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics
Hi cowboy.....I assume you`re ordering a Fullcap. Most wearers go for French [for the durability] but there are guys who wear Swiss...French can `carry` a higher density more easily [if you intend having a high density] I have 2 Fullcaps, both French. The first one was noticeably coarse in texture compared to what I was used to [Swiss lace toppers] but I soon got used to it....felt a bit itchy at the back/sides initially......after 2 weeks or so , I was fine. The second one was much `finer`in texture.. I even asked John to check with the factory if they`d substituted Swiss...I was just curious.... they said it was French, but I`m still wondering ! lol. Maybe it was just a different grade of French... John tells me some guys wear Swiss Fullcaps....as you`re probably aware, Swiss tends to be less robust. If you go Swiss, I`d advice to get the sideburn area made of French OR a double layer of Swiss as that area is subject to extra strain/stress during removals. I used to have poly strips on my toppers..... I didn`t bother with it for the Fullcaps .... it`s hard to be definitive on it ..so far I don`t `miss`the poly....also, hair is injected into poly [usually] so you might have a variance in the way the hair is lying [vented] on the poly part in comparison with the hand-made/tied-in knotted hair on the lace..... I never had an issue with it on toppers, but I was a bit wary of it for the Fullcap, so I went all-lace as you can see..... I`m quite happy with it anyway..best regards, Paul.
p.s... if you look closely at pic 3, you`ll see where I haven`t stuck the side flap down flush against the skin and the little bit of growing hair I`ve kept, is just visible there....I deliberately didn`t stick it down so viewers can see that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics - JRob - 10-23-2011, 10:46 AM
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics - cowboy - 10-23-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics - Paul In Ireland - 10-23-2011, 08:36 PM
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics - cowboy - 10-23-2011, 10:13 PM
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics - dino1 - 10-25-2011, 10:37 AM
RE: Recent/current Fullcap pics - dino1 - 10-26-2011, 08:41 AM