Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you get the hair cut (no the hair piece)?
10-20-2011, 11:01 AM,
How often do you get the hair cut (no the hair piece)?
One of the important things for undetectibility is to have good bland between hairpiece and your own hair. I am assuming that once you get your initial cut-in with your hairpiece, it will be good until it is no longer wearable. But how about your own hair? I am concerned that once I put on my topper, growth of my own hair may "give it away" after couple of weeks. I have medium length hair and it tends to grow at a decent rate. Do I have to go to the stylist every couple of weeks to have it trimmed?
10-20-2011, 03:08 PM,
RE: How often do you get the hair cut (no the hair piece)?
(10-20-2011, 11:01 AM)Gogetter Wrote: One of the important things for undetectibility is to have good bland between hairpiece and your own hair. I am assuming that once you get your initial cut-in with your hairpiece, it will be good until it is no longer wearable. But how about your own hair? I am concerned that once I put on my topper, growth of my own hair may "give it away" after couple of weeks. I have medium length hair and it tends to grow at a decent rate. Do I have to go to the stylist every couple of weeks to have it trimmed?

I get a hair cut once a month, the piece will blend up until that point. It will depend on how fast your hair grows, as to how often you need a haircut.
10-21-2011, 08:04 AM,
Also it depends on how short a style you go for. I keep mine short, about 24mm in length so I cut it every week myself. It is a piece of cake with the clippers.
10-21-2011, 08:04 AM,
Also it depends on how short a style you go for. I keep mine short, about 24mm in length so I cut it every week myself. It is a piece of cake with the clippers.