Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock unit density
10-20-2011, 05:56 AM,
Stock unit density
Hi all,

I ordered a stock unit and was told it was 65% density. I'm a 27 year old with decent back and sides. I guess I want to see if people think 65% is thick enough for MOSt younger people? Obviously it's all a complete variable and everyones head is different, hair is different, etc. I just don't want to shave my head, put the unit on, and discover that it's too thin.

So if anyone has received a 65% density unit and can direct me to some pics, or can throw their input my way, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
10-20-2011, 07:05 AM,
RE: Stock unit density
What I suggest is not shaving your head.... just hold the system up and close to your side hair...you should be able to tell if the density will be suitable. If not you could return it and be credited for the value ---enclose a template with it and order a custom system instead.
10-20-2011, 12:25 PM,
Yeah, I ordered a custom unit as well. I'll take your advice and see what happens. Thanks
10-21-2011, 01:15 PM,
Im 29 and look a bit younger. I think the stocks could be a bit thicker for the younger guys, but they are useable and can look great. i use concealor with them at times to help out.
10-23-2011, 05:30 AM,
In my opinion 65% is as much density as any guy, regardless of age, needs. Honestly, 65% is so far from looking thin.