Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knots of white hair
10-19-2011, 08:41 AM,
knots of white hair
Hi,
I've got an injected skin base that I like a lot.
The only problem is the front.
So i would want to get a lace in front of it. But there's too much of yellow tint at the front of the laces I have (my hair is dark brown). it contrats with the white-grey base skin.
I'm thinking of ordering a skin system with a strip of 1/2 inch of lace with white human hair or light grey. It will be enough to hide the edge of the skin. I could recolor it . This way the lace base will have more a white tint, so it will be more close to the color of my skin system. Maybe i could also ask for some white hair in my skin base near the front.
I don't think that they bleach the roots of white hair so there would be no yellow at the roots of the hair.
Could it be an option ?
10-20-2011, 10:40 AM,
RE: knots of white hair
Maybe if you ordered the lace strip a bit bigger [wider] than 1/2 inch the join with the skin base will be further back form the front where the hair is thicker [graduating up in density] so it will be less likely to be seen ? Some wearers order blond hair in order to avoid dark knots being possibly visible if not sufficiently bleached, and they color the hair to what ever shade they like to wear...... you could get the hair on the lace bit done blond and on the skin part just whatever color you normally wear, and then color the blond hair to match...you have to be sure not to get coloring compound onto the lace or it will permanently stain. Paul.
10-21-2011, 06:25 AM,
RE: knots of white hair
Hi,
thanks for your advice.
i don't want a yellow tint at the front. With an all lace with a tiny yellow color everywhere this is OK but not with a white-grey skin base and a lace front.
So ordering a front with blond hair is not a so good idea.

I don't know if toplace bleach knots of white hair. I think no but i would want to be sure.