Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posted my template from the UK a week ago - How long should it take to get there????
10-18-2011, 06:55 AM,
Posted my template from the UK a week ago - How long should it take to get there????
Hi - I postd my template and hair sample a week ago from the UK. It still hasnt arrived at Toplace. I am getting worried. How long does it usually take to get to Toplace from the UK?

Thanks all.
10-18-2011, 08:01 AM,
RE: Posted my template from the UK a week ago - How long should it take to get there????
Usually a few working-days.....it`s delivered to a post office box for collection by Toplace. You have to allow for a bit of time for the order to be dealt-with. I simply pop my name /address and e mail on a slip of paper into the envelope...John sends me a `Paypal` invoice when it arrives....that way I know the template`s been received.... I`m sure your order will be/has been received without issue and be processed in due course..... if you paid using the on-line order form, you`ll have a receipt number... you could ask John in a few days time to check if your template has arrived... if you haven`t yet paid, you`ll get a Paypal invoice shortly. Paul.
10-18-2011, 08:53 AM,
RE: Posted my template from the UK a week ago - How long should it take to get there????
Thanks Paul. I paid online and then printed the form to show gradient etc. I put the order number on the printed form so it all matches up. What is worrying me is that the stupid lady at the post office hard sold a 4 day delivery service to me. It needs a signature at the other end. Im worried that it will come back as I bet there is no one at the PO Box to sign for it. Arrrgghh! :-s
10-18-2011, 09:29 AM,
hi
i recently sent package from uk and it took just over two weeks, 12 days to be exact, so i think sometime next wk john will confirm receipt. strabge only takes 5 days to receive things here from usa.
good luck
10-18-2011, 06:59 PM,
Thanks all, i appreciate all your fast and helpful replys!
10-26-2011, 06:28 AM,
Just to close up this thread, the postage took 9 days. Posted 10th Oct, it arrived on 19th Oct.