Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do scam companies do it
10-18-2011, 07:39 AM,
RE: How do scam companies do it
(10-18-2011, 07:18 AM)Benq Wrote: People believe what they are told unfortunately and dont do their own research. People will always happily sit as a middle man if other people let them. This industry is secretive by nature and it is only really the internet that is starting to blow the door open on all of this. Luckily it has created an environment where people can anonymously meet and share our thoughts and experiences on this matter!

I was a victim of one of the "Clubs" I paid $3400 a year for 6 pieces and 12 attachments. I was so ignorant, I didn't even know what a lace or a skin base was. They gave me mono filament with poly sides. You couldn't expose the hair line. The only thing I will say is the attachment lasted for 4 weeks. A truly bad experience, but at the time I thought Clubs and salons were my only options. I never knew you could buy hair online. They keep you ignorant, and when they would detach, the stylist would grab the piece and run out of the room, they never wanted you to see the base. I have a cousin who goes to a salon, and he pays $2400 a year for 2 pieces that look like a dead rat on his head. He wouldn't ever order online, he likes the hand holding, which is ridiculous, because his wife is a hair dresser!

Messages In This Thread
How do scam companies do it - roby123 - 10-17-2011, 04:42 PM
RE: How do scam companies do it - Benq - 10-18-2011, 07:18 AM
RE: How do scam companies do it - winstonage - 10-18-2011, 07:39 AM
RE: How do scam companies do it - Benq - 10-19-2011, 03:43 AM