Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversation with my "unwitting" friends
10-22-2011, 11:11 PM,
RE: Conversation with my "unwitting" friends
(10-19-2011, 01:53 AM)Ruulkasar Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 08:08 PM)standbyme Wrote: I try not to go on some hairloss websites as they are quite frustrating for a variety of reasons. Things seem to be better on here.
those people are often depresed, because they dont see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Here on this forum everyone has a full head of hair and our only worrys are small compared to the guys on those sites. We found a light and we are able to fix our problems and that is the reason why this community (and the other hairpiece communitys) are a better place to write.

probably has something to do with It.

I agree there are quite a lot of depressing posts thankfully most reply telling them to get perspective and help is possible.

I've been going on them for a few years its difficult to stop, its almost routine but I have to ask myself why am I going on them, I know what med's are available, I know about HT's and now I know about hair pieces. And most of the time after going on there I feel worse or it makes me obsess about my hair more, so I've stopped going on there. Thats not to say I wont check in every now and again but I wont go on everyday like I used to i think its unhealthy unless you are researching.