Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waldos update
10-16-2011, 07:22 PM,
RE: waldos update
Hi elvis... I`m not sure to be honest-- I just Googled it and there are a few results... is it the same name but different company`s producing /bottling it under some kind of franchise ? Maybe someone can enlighten us. I had major computer problems yesterday [courtesy of a normal update installed from Microsoft--computer was ok just before I updated it] and had to `wipe`the hard drive and re-format the thing as it wouldn`t `recognise`any modems.....I thought I`d saved all my bookmarks to disc correctly..... when I tried to re-install them all I got was some error message about `no file path`..... I had quite a few links saved on one page all to do with hair-wearing/products etc. which I post here ..... not a happy camper now at all...computers are SO useful at times but when they go wrong it`s just such a head-wreck !!
I note I have some products from that [German] company courtesy of a Salon I used to go to in Dublin..... I posted this link a while back so in case you haven`t seen it, it might be of interest : http://www.gfh-hair.de/english/hair_care_sets.html
You could pay a fortune for various products from different places etc. but just putting this `out there`for anyone who might be interested..... Paul.
10-19-2011, 03:40 AM,
well first of all thanks alot guys for all the input.

however even after applying 3 layers over the entire area and letting each one dry clear, i didnt pass the first hair washing. i attached saturday morning, and tuesday evening i dared wash my hair and it just comes off so easily.

i guess i will have to start the search for a glue that works better on me.
im kinda scared i wont find one now i have to admit!
10-19-2011, 10:15 AM,
Try Oil resistant white glue...many wearers find that pretty good. A supplier in U.K. is here [you`re in Grermany so delivery should be fast] http://www.afroditewigs.co.uk/adhesive.p...4Qod4xEzww it`s the 5th one down the list.