Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60% Density
10-13-2011, 11:09 AM,
60% Density
Ok I found this pic on a old thread that i came across. Im currently ordering 60% density which is perfect for my sides and back. The problem I have is I like to brush the hair back exposing the hair line. If you look at this picture there seems to be a bunch of hair missing dead center of the head....This is usually what i get when I order 60% and as you go towards the sides of the hairline it gets much much thicker...there is no way i really can expose my hairline without it looking like shit. I order freestyle. Im sure you can have a 60% unit with a brushback style with a semi decent hairline at the center?? Should i be ordering a different ventalation style to achive this? Ive tried to order 60 sides and back and 65 hairline before and that was weird looking. Should i go for a non graduated hairline or would that look fake even at 60%? Thanks for any suggestions
Oh and I dont think this guys topper looks like shit in fact it looks extremely realistic... just not the look im going for.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/j...C00844.jpg
10-13-2011, 03:33 PM,
RE: 60% Density
does 60% normally look so thin? that looks like a 50% to me lol.
i just switched my order from a 65 to a 60 because i thought 60 would be pretty thick took. also, why do they give it to u with a little bald patch in the middle. lucky i sent john a picture of what i wanted.. because mine better not come back like that. your hair looks natural.. i just mean that not the style i was aiming for for myself.
maybe u order 55-60? or are you ordering 60-65? because i dont see how 60-65 could be so far off 65-70? here's a pic of 65-70

* just switched my order back to 65 lol