Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best base for intimacy?
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM,
What is the best base for intimacy?
Hi guys,

Haven't posted in a while, been away living life to the full with my partial hairline pieces I've made from the stock piece I ordered in May.

Life's been so great, not been spotted once, don't even think about it! I gig with the band, I play sports, I'm forever in the public eye, getting plenty attention of girls.

However now at a slight problem. I realise obviously French Lace isn't the softest, nor is it the most undetectable to touch. My only concern with wearing is if a girl touches my hair and feels the lace on my scalp, I've had to stop the guys at sports from rubbing my scalp, I just say 'Don't mess the hair man'. Has worked so far, but I was genuinely wondering whether if there is a base that is almost unnoticeable to touch??

The Stock piece partials I have cut have been perfect with absolutely everything. It just happens to be that my only worry is I get busted through a girl touching my scalp through brushing my hair back, Obviously I'd try avoid it as much as possible, but there's always the chance.

I'm not really at the age where I'd like to be admitting I wear, not that I should have to as that's my personal business anyways. I'm young though and as you know the young tend to be the cruelest!

Some help would be excellent guys. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
What is the best base for intimacy? - leondon90 - 10-11-2011, 06:22 PM