Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best base for intimacy?
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM,
What is the best base for intimacy?
Hi guys,

Haven't posted in a while, been away living life to the full with my partial hairline pieces I've made from the stock piece I ordered in May.

Life's been so great, not been spotted once, don't even think about it! I gig with the band, I play sports, I'm forever in the public eye, getting plenty attention of girls.

However now at a slight problem. I realise obviously French Lace isn't the softest, nor is it the most undetectable to touch. My only concern with wearing is if a girl touches my hair and feels the lace on my scalp, I've had to stop the guys at sports from rubbing my scalp, I just say 'Don't mess the hair man'. Has worked so far, but I was genuinely wondering whether if there is a base that is almost unnoticeable to touch??

The Stock piece partials I have cut have been perfect with absolutely everything. It just happens to be that my only worry is I get busted through a girl touching my scalp through brushing my hair back, Obviously I'd try avoid it as much as possible, but there's always the chance.

I'm not really at the age where I'd like to be admitting I wear, not that I should have to as that's my personal business anyways. I'm young though and as you know the young tend to be the cruelest!

Some help would be excellent guys. Thanks!
10-11-2011, 07:44 PM,
RE: What is the best base for intimacy?
Swiss lace is the most comfortable and least detectable base material there is. As long as you can live with the fact that it won't last as long as the other base materials that's definitely the way to go.
10-11-2011, 08:09 PM,
Hi,
I haven't used Swiss,but i understand that is the best base for being undetectable,i have only used French myself.Swiss glued down would be the best,it would be hard to find the edges.
I have found that on the edges,its hard to get a piece down perfect,they never seem to match the curviture of your head exactly,and i guess if somebody touched that area that isn't down properly they will feel something odd.
I had a woman feel a ripple in the back of my piece once when we were in a spa,she didnt say anything but later she told me she thought it was a scar in my skin.
I only tell woman i am dating that i wear hair,when its a serious relationship,when its not serious i say nothing,and if you keep plenty of product in your piece,they will keep away from it.

Regards topcat
10-11-2011, 10:05 PM,
Q: What is the best base for intimacy?
A: A soft one, with good lumbar support and nothing that may result in 'carpet burns'!

Seriously though, a good tactic is to 'over product' the hair with wet-look' gel.
If it looks 'clumpy' and a bit greasy, most girls don't really want to touch it and won't be inclined to run their hands through it.

Plan B:
I HATE people touching my face (with their hands) and I make this known to anyone & everyone who cares to listen.
So, having established that, I often go on to say that my phobia extends to people touching my head and tell anecdotal stories of having to leave barbers half way through haircuts because I think I may throw-up!

The first part is true (& really only applies to strangers) the second part isn't.
I know it makes me sound crazy, but so do many other aspects of my life!
People tend to laugh, which is ok by me.
But people remember it & it works as an initial ploy to prevent wandering hands by people you may not go on to know better and can later confide in.

If all of the above fails, you can always re-enact the following scene from Saturday Night Fever, doing your best Travolta impersonation!
http://youtu.be/viCYkduSzaU
10-12-2011, 02:51 AM,
Cheers guys!

You've been a massive help! I honestly love wearing my partial it's seriously changed my confidence to when a few months ago it was the end of the world and my hair was receding.

Just need to work on getting the piece taped/glued down a little better and @JRob - will definitely take your advice on the SFS lace this time, I cut my partials carefully from a stock piece so there will be plenty to work with which will last me a long enough time.

I actually wear quite a decent amount of spray on my hair which tends to make it quite hard feeling anyways, I've just had someone rub it in a night club before - obviously feeling the lace, luckily however looking at me puzzled saying ''How much hairspray do you use man?'' I replied by laughing ''enough so that people like you don't ruin it!''.

I always thought SFS would be the best choice. I was purely just wondering if the skin systems had a better, more realistic touch to the scalp, even though they are classed to be slighty more detectable than lace systems?

p.s I enjoyed that link Lol! No wonder Travolta got so paranoid for years and was trapped under a bandana when he started noticeably receding!
Haven been famous for such glorious hair! He should have came to TL for his hair system too. Might not have got busted on the red carpet that way!