Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to get supplies in the UK?
10-11-2011, 01:52 AM,
RE: Where to get supplies in the UK?
I`ve never really scrutinized the label ..as far as I remember it say`s something `innocent`like care-products...there`s an invoice label in a sealed `pocket`/pouch taped to the back [ just says `invoice`] which you`d have to open with a scissors...when you open it, it gives a list of the items and at the top it says `` Customs officials, please respect confidential hair system supplies``. I`ve never had to pay import duties on any shipments either from Toplace or Debbie..... they`ve never been opened/inspected by customs either...... I imagine that as they are not commercial and purely for personal use, you shouldn`t be charged any duties--- you could always check with your nearest Customs office ?
As for cleaning lace...just apply some glue-melter [`Pure` etc.] onto any residue on the lace, allow a minute or two to `work` and then you can do the mirror-slide [simply draw/wipe the lace across a glass surface] or you can rub the residue off with some bubble-wrap..it`s quite effective. Cheers,Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to get supplies in the UK? - Paul In Ireland - 10-11-2011, 01:52 AM