Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template Help- Pics- Full Cap
10-09-2011, 09:15 PM,
RE: Template Help- Pics- Full Cap
Hello again Hair Scare...... as I said..you`re still young [ oh to be back there again !! ;-) ] and as you still have a reasonable amount of your own hair, you might be jumping straight in at the deep end by going Fullcap...a topper would allow you to `ease`yourself into the wearing game. I`m surprised your occipital bone is seemingly so high up....just goes to show how various heads/shapes etc. can differ but again that fact alone could cause you an initial `problem` on top of everything else as a new hair-wearer as the nape area is prone to a lot of movement etc as you are probably aware...... it takes a bit of time and trial and error as a newbie to find bonding methods and products to suit the individual`s body chemistry / lifestyle etc. As you will have read too, itchiness can be a problem for fullcap wearers...... my feeling for you is to try a topper first and see how you get on ..this will help you to make a more informed-choice later on as to what way you`d like to proceed in the future.....you have reasonably good hair at the back/sides still......curly / wavy hair can be that bit trickier to match all right so I can understand your concerns regarding blending etc...... have you any old pics of your hair when it was not straightened etc. and was reasonably long-ish? That would help the factory to get the curl correct... the lighter/blonder colors can be that bit trickier to get matched rather than very dark colors but a few good-quality pics and a good hair sample will help overcome that. I guess every newbie has all the doubts and fears regarding specs...... usually the factory does a pretty good job though...even if a system comes back with a density which is a bit too low it can be sent back to have more added ...if it`s a little high, it`s simple enough to thin out at home. I assume you have old pics of yourself when you had all your growing hair ? Just enclose a few of them to show what you used to have[ style it was worn -in] and pics of your present density and it will help to get a good match.......have a think about it anyway [you can simply trim that template to suit a topper]...hope some other readers will give their opinions...some may not agree with me at all.... I`m no `expert` but just giving an opinion...I`d be interested to read what the general feeling on your situation is...regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Template Help- Pics- Full Cap - Hair Scare - 10-07-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Template Help- Pics- Full Cap - JRob - 10-09-2011, 08:21 AM
RE: Template Help- Pics- Full Cap - Paul In Ireland - 10-09-2011, 09:15 PM