Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW FEATURE!! ORDER STOCK UNITS ON LINE
10-07-2011, 07:56 AM,
NEW FEATURE!! ORDER STOCK UNITS ON LINE
We've had a lot of interest in stock units. We've always carried stock units but you had to email me or call me to put the order in. Now you'll be able to do it on line. When people need a unit quickly and can't wait for a custom order they want a stock unit. Some customers just order stock units as their specs are the same as a custom unit. For the newbies, a stock unit is one that is ready made and can ship right away. They are 8" x 10", medium density (65%), freestyle venting, body wave (one step up from straight) and 6" hair length. You chose the color and the base (French lace or PSB Thin Skin). It will be a separate tab titled 'Order Stock Units On Line' and it should be up and running later today.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-07-2011, 08:27 AM,
RE: NEW FEATURE!! ORDER STOCK UNITS ON LINE
I thought the stockunits use swisslace?
10-07-2011, 09:00 AM,
We have gotten both. Our recent deliveries have been French lace. In the future we will offer both--plus some other stock bases to boot.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-07-2011, 09:12 AM,
ah nice, thanks Smile
10-08-2011, 05:38 AM,
It would also be great if you could offer stocks that have a bit more density - for us younger guys. Maybe like 80%.....just a thought. You could order a small amount in blonde #22 and just let everyone dye them to match
10-20-2011, 03:41 AM,
I can't see how to order stock units on the homepage. Any ideas?? Thanks, M
10-20-2011, 06:53 AM,
I just had a look..down the bottom-right of the page is a blue triangular band with `Order now --stock units`..... click that and a page opens ..there`s a log-in box there etc.. I didn`t go any further than that so I presume once you log in there, you`ll have your order options displayed.... Paul.
10-20-2011, 07:00 AM,
Thanks fella. I'll go have a butchers now.....Yeah I see it, missed that before. Seems no good for me actually, there's only dark hair colours showing! Will any ash brown or blonde pieces be available in stock? Thanks, M.
10-20-2011, 07:11 AM,
Stocks are a `middle of the road`item .. it wouldn`t really be possible to carry every shade...people`s hair comes in so many hues--even fair hair, can be hard to match unless you submit a hair-sample and get the factory to match it [even then I`ve seen some guys saying it`s a bit `off`] .. I guess your best option is to go custom for lighter colors. Paul.
10-23-2011, 05:35 AM,
Rather than stocking higher density pieces, it would be great to see lower density pieces! Honestly, who the hell needs more than 65%? You can barely see scalp when the hair is wet at 65%. 80%? That's like chick density.